We are hiring!
Position Title: Associate (5-18-2017)
Position Type: 6 months initial contract with potential for extension
Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
FDI Analytics (www.fdianalytics.com) is a global platform for insights and analytics on cross border expansion of firms, cross border investment and foreign direct investments (FDI). Our platform serves as the go-to point for companies seeking to expand abroad, Investment Promotion Agencies (IPAs) looking to step up their investment attraction, Location Consultants seeking insights and information and Investment Boards to name a few. FDI Analytics is an initiative of The Udaya Group Pvt. Ltd.
We are seeking an Associate, based out of home office in Kathmandu, Nepal, who can help us continue to
be the greatest foreign direct investment (FDI) platform in the world. Opportunities are endless for the right individual as the platform is expanding and exciting things are coming our way. His/her responsibility would include but not be limited to:
1. Performing research – aggregate data and information to be entered into FDI Analytics portal using online, offline or other forms of data and resources.
2. Social media management – continue with current and add value in managing FDI Analytics social media platforms.
3. Creating savvy presentations – put together data and information into creative graphical and other format. No graphic design experience is required, but an ability to see things in a big-picture and put that into intuitive presentation/format is required.
4. Assisting in business development – reach out to potential clients to establish and/or continue with existing relationship either in-person, via phone call or virtually.
5. Enjoy a flexible schedule – This is a full-time contract position in which we need someone to get things done rather than “clock-in” hours, so we believe in flexibility with efficiency. The candidate should be prepared for regular calls/skypes with team members located in the US and/or other parts of the globe.
While experience is great, we are looking for someone with a passion to learn. Below is a general qualification guideline:
1. Bachelor’s degree plus 3 – 4 years of research oriented experience / Master’s degree plus 1 year of research oriented experience.
2. An unquenching thirst to understand global companies, economies, foreign direct investments (FDI) and international business. We prefer a combination of passion and a “can do” attitude to experience.
3. Technology and social media savvy. Entrepreneurial spirit and inquisitive personality.
4. Overall likeable personality and easy to work with – you will be busy, believe us!
5. Excellent command of verbal and written English.
Interested candidate should send his/her resume/CV to email@example.com . Please include your skype ID.